朱自清《匆匆》中文原版朗读声音免费在线播放

您所在的位置:网站首页 朱自清 《绿》课文原文 朱自清《匆匆》中文原版朗读声音免费在线播放

朱自清《匆匆》中文原版朗读声音免费在线播放

2024-07-12 11:40| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

《匆匆》

这篇朱自清先生的散文,

相信是我们许多人

年纪很小的时候的共同回忆

时光匆匆,斗转星移

“聪明的,你告诉我,

我们的日子为什么一去不复返呢?”

今天,我们邀请CC老师

深情演绎中文版

还有老朋友Rachel老师的英文版

放下一身疲惫

来听一首熟悉的散文吧

欢迎观众公众号:RockEnglish获取更多美文

Transient Days

《匆匆》

If swallows go away, they will come back again.

燕子去了,有再来的时候;

If willows wither, they will turn green again.

杨柳枯了,有再青的时候;

If peach flowers fade, they will blossom again.

桃花谢了,有再开的时候。

But, tell me, you the wise, why should our days go by/ never to return?

但是,聪明的,你告诉我,我们的日子为什么一去不复返呢?

Perhaps they have been stolen by someone.

—— 是有人偷了他们罢:

But who could it be and where could the person hide them?

那是谁?又藏在何处呢?

Perhaps they have just run away by themselves.

是他们自己逃走了罢:

But where could they beat the present moment? 现在又到了那里呢? I don’t know how many days I am entitled to altogether,

我不知道他们给了我多少日子;

but my quota of then/is undoubtedly wearing away.

但我的手确乎是渐渐空虚了。

Counting up silently,

在默默里算着

I find that more than8000 days have already slipped away through my fingers.

八千多日子已经从我手中溜去;

Like a drop of water falling off a needle point into the ocean,

像针尖上一滴水滴在大海里,

my days are quietly dripping into the stream of time

我的日子滴在时间的流里,

without leaving a trace.

没有声音,也没有影子。

At the thought of this,

我不禁

sweat oozes from my forehead and tears trickle down my cheeks. 头涔涔而泪潸潸了。 What is gone is gone, what is to come keeps coming.

去的尽管去了,来的尽管来着;

How swift is the transition in between!

去来的中间,又怎样地匆匆呢?

When I get up in the morning,

早上我起来的时候,

the slanting sun casts two or three squarish patches of light

into my small room.

小屋里射进两三方斜斜的太阳。

The sun has feet too,

太阳他也有脚啊,

edging away softly and stealthily.

轻轻悄悄地挪移了;

And, without knowing it,

我也茫茫然跟着旋转。

I am already caught in its revolution.

Thus the day flows away through the sink when I wash my hands;

于是——洗手的时候,日子从水盆里过去;

vanishes in the rice-bowl when I have my meal;

吃饭的时候,日子从饭碗里过去;

passes away quietly

默默时,

before the fixed gaze of my eyes when I am lost in reverie.

便从凝然的双眼前过去。

Aware of its fleeting presence,

我觉察他去的匆匆了,

I reach out for it only to find it brushing past my outstretched hands.

伸出手遮挽时,他又从遮挽着的手边过去,

In the evening,

天黑时,

when I lie on my bed,

我躺在床上,

it nimbly strides over my body and flits past my feet.

他便伶伶俐俐在从我身上跨过,

By the time when I open my eyes to meet the sun again,

从我脚边飞去了。

another day is already gone.

等我睁开眼和太阳再见,

I heave a sigh, my head buried in my hands.

这算又溜走了一日。

But, in the midst of my sighs,

我掩着面叹息。

a new day is flashing past. 但是新来的日子的影儿又开始在叹息里闪过了。 Living in this world with its fleeting days and teeming millions,

在逃去如飞的日子里,

what can I do but wave and wander and live a transient life?

在千门万户的世界里的我能做些什么呢?

What have I been doing during the 8000 fleeting days

只有徘徊罢了,只有匆匆罢了;

except wavering and wandering?

在八千多日的匆匆里,除徘徊外,又剩些什么呢?

The bygone days, like wisps of smoke,

过去的日子如轻烟,

have been dispersed by gentle winds,

被微风吹散了,

and, like thin mists,

如薄雾,

have been evaporated by the rising sun.

被初阳蒸融了;

What traces have I left behind?

我留着些什么痕迹呢?

No, nothing, not even gossamer-like traces.

我何曾留着像游丝样的痕迹呢?

I have come to this world stark naked,

我赤裸裸来到这世界,

and in the twinkling of an eye,

I am to go back as stark naked as ever.

转眼间也将赤裸裸的回去罢?

However, I am taking it very much to heart:

但不能平的

why should I be made to pass through this world for nothing at all?

为什么偏要白白走这一遭啊?

Tell me, you the wise, why should our days go by/ never to return?

你聪明的,告诉我,我们的日子为什么一去不复返呢?



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3